Gomel branch of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Gomel Regional Executive Committee, Gomel City Executive Committee and Gomel Regional Union of Employers organizes
XXIII International Exhibition “Spring in Gomel” on May 19-27, 2022.
“Spring in Gomel” is a significant international event of the Gomel region, the largest regional exhibition in Belarus has become a visiting card of the region in which leading enterprises of the region traditionally take part. Over 22 years of events, the Exhibition has brought together more than 10 thousand domestic and foreign companies from all regions of the world.
In 2022, taking into account the current situation, the main event of the Exhibition – the “Business Spring” Forum – will be organized in a hybrid format.
Online events, including meetings in the R2R format (Region to Region), industry-specific B2B negotiations, round tables, presentations of Belarusian and foreign companies will be held using the GomelProBusiness electronic platform.
The Programme of the Forum will be complemented by a series of educational events, within which the best business coaches of the country will hold seminars for managers and specialists of marketing services on entering foreign markets, using international electronic platforms for business promotion, problematic issues of force majeure and other modern challenges.
We are deeply interested in conducting a substantive dialogue and expanding the format of interregional cooperation, promoting products and services, searching for partners, discussing import substitution projects, industrial cooperation, holding country seminars with the regions of the Russian Federation, Asia, provinces of China, etc.
The main offline platform will be the center of Gomel:
- Palace of the Rumyantsevs and Paskevichs – a grand opening ceremony with the participation of the leadership of the Gomel region and the city of Gomel, foreign partners via online connection;
- Kyiv descent of the Palace and Park Ensemble – the holiday of craftsmen and artisans “Gomel Spring”.
Having extensive experience in organizing major international events, the Gomel branch of the BelCCI in 2022 invites potential participants to declare themselves within the framework of the Exhibition by introducing the company on the GomelProBusiness online platform (bizgomel.by website), namely:
-place business cards, commercial offers, presentations and videos;
-find potential foreign and Belarusian partners;
– to conduct presentations and negotiations;
– place an advertising Internet banner on the main page of the electronic platform with a link to the participant’s corporate website.
In addition, the organization can be assigned the status of “Official partner” of the event.
Detailed timing of the event will be posted on the website bizgomel.by. The organizers will provide the participants with the opportunity to choose a convenient time for presentations of products or services to a wide audience of the Exhibition.
The proposals made by the participants will certainly become the object of attention of the employees of the Gomel branch of the BelCCI, an individual approach will allow you to multiply your interests and priority areas of interaction for a large audience of our partners, and information materials will be included in the catalog of participants of the XXIII International Exhibition “Spring in Gomel”.
We invite you to take part in the events of the exhibition in any format convenient for you. You can fill out an electronic application on the websites bizgomel.by, gomel.cci.by until May 17, 2022.
Contact persons for organization:
– participation in the exhibition – Mikhail Zhitnikov, Evgeny Cherepko, Veronika Burakova, tel. +375 232 237 111, e-mail: email@example.com;
– R2R, B2B – Veronika Lisitskaya, tel. +375 232 235 111, Ivan Grom +375 232 221 874, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– official partnership, advertising, seminars, – Vitaliy Shevchenko, tel. +375 232 236 222, e-mail: email@example.com.
We will be glad to see you among the participants of the XXIII International Exhibition “Spring in Gomel”!